Hi Lois,

Why would there be cork on a horse's leg?

Thanks, PT

From: zzekel...@aol.com [mailto:zzekel...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 8:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS Old horseman's cure for boils

When I was young I was plagued with boils in my ears.   No Dr. could find a
reason..I was out in the garage with my Dad when an old farmer came in ( he
was running his team in a "horse pull " down the road. I was in pain--the
old fellow asked what was wrong Dad told him---He said " Heck I can tell you
what to do---get a cup of vinegar in a pan--go out & cut some cork off the
horse's leg & boil it in the vinegar for 5 or so minuets.   When it cools
put it in her ears two times a day.....I had a horse at the time & we did
what he said-- It took about a week, as best I can remember, I never had
another boil & I do not have wax in my ears...Now I wonder if it was just
the vinegar or if there was something in the cork that when mixed
worked....Lois

No virus found in this message.