From: "phoenix23002 tds.net" <phoenix23...@tds.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:20:23
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: [oils_herbs_etc] Colloidal silver, was laryngitis , need
help

Oh, yeah.  We should all listen to an out-of-control, rogue, corrupt
agency that thinks flouride (a deadly poison)  added to our drinking
water and toothpaste is just ducky and allows aspartame (a neurotoxin)
to be added to our food and drink.   Yeah.. they really have our best
interests at heart. lol.

I have used CS for over twenty years and .. surprise !! .. I haven't
turned blue or metallic yet.  But I have avoided untold numbers of
flus, colds and have treated skin infections over the years.  All are
welcome to listen to the FDA.  As for me, I will keep using my CS,
thank you.   Lola