I think that most of us *got that*, Jane.
MA

________________________________
From: Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, February 16, 2012 2:16:44 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: [oils_herbs_etc] Colloidal silver, was laryngitis , need
help

I use CS everyday - I was just so appalled by a response elsewhere  to my
suggestion that they use CS that I posted it here - my next step was to suggest
to the person who wanted the info that they join this list to learn more - no
one has "quoted the FDA"  I was just horrified at the response & sharing my
horror of the unconverted to the converted.  No biggie.

Jane