Read the whole series of emails Tel - the problem was not the silvergen but
the fact that he bent the silver rods.  I would disagree that silvergen or
silver puppy are "knock offs" and don't think the coloid master is the be
all end all.  Regardless there is no reason to malign others by suggesting
their EIS producers are lesser than.

Jaxi