I heard Dr. Gordon in an interview say he knew of work that showed
disappointing results with CS and malaria.  But then there is also ALBs
brands (ASAP, etc) which they wrote a paper where 54 out of 54 malaria
cases in Africa recovered in a handful of days.  They are HVAC process -
mostly particles.

I didnt watch the video, but can someone tell us whether or not they are
talking about ABL products?

David