Of course MMS cures malaria in an hour or two. Don't know anything reported to work better.

Marshall

On 3/17/2012 3:30 PM, David AuBuchon wrote:
I heard Dr. Gordon in an interview say he knew of work that showed disappointing results with CS and malaria. But then there is also ALBs brands (ASAP, etc) which they wrote a paper where 54 out of 54 malaria cases in Africa recovered in a handful of days. They are HVAC process - mostly particles.

I didnt watch the video, but can someone tell us whether or not they are talking about ABL products?

David