Tel Tofflemire

<zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: CS>tooth problems- can EIS help? Double A Battery

In a message dated 4/29/2012 10:37:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bbane...@earthlink.net writes:
How does one receive instruction in the technique? Are  there..."studies"?
Thank you for that info.
>Hi  Jim, I used it &
  let Bg know on the electricgermkiller sit.--It was put in the archive with my
  instructions. She asked for pictures of how I built it but I never took any
  & sent them..I should but it is so easy-----I took about 6-8 inches of
  lamp wire---pulled it in half----cleaned the rubber / plastic  on each
  end of both wires--{ about 3/4 inches }   I soldered one end of one
  wire to the pos. post on the battery & one end of the other wire on the
  negative end.... On the other bare ends I wrapped a small piece of cotton
  cloth. { I used a needle & thread to keep it in place |   I
  soaked the cloth end of each wire in distilled water-----Put the cloth end of
  one wire in my mouth as close to the abscess as I could get it & the other
  wire outside on the big bump on my jaw......I help them in place for 5 mins.
  then switched positions ---inside wire out * outside wire in {thus changing
  the polarity }  & held it for 5 mins. .....  Wow
This sounds very exciting ZZ, You explained what you did and its sounds quite
simple, don't let the Drug'ers get hold of the idea, they will bad mouth
it...(Pun-joke) Thanks for the info, it's a saver for sure..
Tel Tofflemire  Albuquerque, N.M. usa.
   I did this in the evening before bed time..rinsed my mouth
with hydrogen peroxide / distilled water & then CS /EIS...   I did
the same thing the next morning & again in the evening....The next morning
when I got up the swelling was almost gone & no more problems since...This
was several months ago....NO- you can't feel a thing as far as electric current
passing through the jaw... I even used it to cure my Grandson's cold sore &
an infected big toe.... Good luck--Lois