From: Oriana Spratt <justori...@mac.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, April 29, 2012 6:57:22 PM
Subject: CS>UNSUBSCRIBE please....too much!

On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:26 AM, zzekel...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/29/2012 10:37:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bbane...@earthlink.net writes:
>How does one receive instruction in the technique? Are there..."studies"?
>Thank
>you for that info.
>>Hi  Jim, I used it & let Bg know on the electricgermkiller sit.--It was put
>>in
>>the archive with my instructions. She asked for pictures of how I built it
>>but I
>>never took any & sent them..I should but it is so easy-----I took about 6-8
>>inches of lamp wire---pulled it in half----cleaned the rubber / plastic  on
>>each
>>end of both wires--{ about 3/4 inches }   I soldered one end of one wire to
>>the
>>pos. post on the battery & one end of the other wire on the negative end....
>>On
>>the other bare ends I wrapped a small piece of cotton cloth. { I used a
>>needle &
>>thread to keep it in place |   I soaked the cloth end of each wire in
>>distilled
>>water-----Put the cloth end of one wire in my mouth as close to the abscess
>>as I
>>could get it & the other wire outside on the big bump on my jaw......I help
>>them
>>in place for 5 mins. then switched positions ---inside wire out * outside
>>wire
>>in {thus changing the polarity }  & held it for 5 mins. .....
   I did this in the evening before bed time..rinsed my mouth with hydrogen
peroxide / distilled water & then CS /EIS...   I did the same thing the next
morning & again in the evening....The next morning when I got up the swelling
was almost gone & no more problems since...This was several months ago....NO-
you can't feel a thing as far as electric current passing through the jaw... I
even used it to cure my Grandson's cold sore & an infected big toe.... Good
luck--Lois