Mike,

I have a hard time taking you seriously when you go off on things like
zapping because the explanation of how they work appears incorrect
from your scientific perspective, and then you go off embracing some
exceedingly questionable voodoo machine which heals from a distance
through the aether by putting a photograph in it...

WTF?

Dan

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Mike Monett <mrmon...@pstca.com> wrote:
> Renee,
>
> I have a lot to learn about this unit, but I found the user manual. They
> won't let you have it on the main site.
>
>  http://altered-states.net/radionic/abpi.pdf
>
> There is a digital interface so you can input photos. I think the purpose
> for the photo is a bit different than simply running  frequencies through
> it. They claim it works as good as the Polaroid, but it is very expensive:
>
> "http://altered-states.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1494";
>
> Here is some more product info:
>
> http://altered-states.net/index2.php?/radionic/news.htm
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike Monett
>
> "Renee" <gaiac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>I wish I could afford one.  Reading about it--hardly anyone has a Polaroid
>>camera anymore and they've stopped making the film, though a secondary
>>company still makes small batches of the necessary film.  So since almost no
>>one will be able to take a Polaroid photo of themselves or their clients,
>>how will this machine work?  Most black boxes will accept spit or blood.
>>Some say digital images, though others say a digital does not contain the
>>necessary frequencies for the machine to 'attach' to.
>>
>>And--if the machine does all that it says it does, why would anyone need to
>>attach a frequency device to run frequencies through it?  It sounds like it
>>does enough work on its own to not need external frequencies.
>>
>>Samala,
>>Renee

Archives: