"Renee" <gaiac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, unless the forums are full of negativity I find that any forum or
>group will die when there's no moderator.  And sometimes the moderators just
>step away for whatever reason--health, personal issues, etc.
>
>Don't give up on the machine.  If other people got success with it you will
>too.  Remember, with all healing modalities--ALL OF THEM--belief and intent
>is the biggest part of it.  Frequencies work--we know that much.  So if the
>machine actually does send out frequencies of any sort, and you believe it
>will work, it will work.  I've seen it happen all the time.  People will
>say--that's not possible, but of course it is when someone believes.
>
>Get some rest.
>
>Samala,
>Renee

Thanks Renee. I believe what you say. Belief and intent are key. This
should be covered and stressed in the documentation that comes with the
unit.

But I was very disappointed to see such poor activity on the forums. I will
give it a try, and use the knowlege and experiences I had with the SE-5's.
I have a few spiritual tricks up my sleeve that will help also. But it is
so difficult to get back on those planes with the spore toxins. They simply
chop off all connections to the higher planes.

I have to lay down. talk later.

Mike

Archives: