It's important to know if things are true or not - and it's good to try the plant + water trial again - I think the other trial with plants to be found on YouTube was Marshal's daughter - not sure he's in this group tho.

There could be 4 trials, tap water, filtered water without chlorine and fluoride, stove-top boiled water and microwave boiled water - all water to be given to the plant specimens at the same temperature. All plant conditions to be as identical as possible for light, warmth, draught etc.

Jane

There may be more tests, but the trend is clear. If microwaved water kills
plants, it should have done so in the above tests. That did not happen.

I really, really am very sorry I brought the whole issue of microwaving
food up.