The pasteurization and homogenization of milk changes its nutritional value for some reason. The difference between raw and pasteurized is not subtle. But chemically, both contain the same ingredients. Microwave has some effect on food as does cooking. Raw food does not have the same nutritional value as cooked food. This argument that once food undergoes digestion, it is so disassembled that it does not matter what the original state was (microwaved or not, cooked or not) does not stand up against experience. The only answer is that the argument is flawed.

What is curious, as others have mentioned, is that Mr Monett can accept the unknown energies of radionics. There is no question that microwaved food is different than non microwaved food. So the only question is if this altered food is equal, less or greater in health benefit. Imprinting with the unknown radionic signatures is only one of many possible changes that we may not take into consideration.

This same curious myopia is evidenced in the discussion on rife machines and magnetic fields. As a general trend, we find our man made chemical concoctions and food alterations being less healthy, or more toxic, the more we know about them. Chemicals, plastics, pesticides, GMOs, lead and other metals..... This is striking.

The same general principle should be applied to our experimentation with our other concoctions, silver being the obvious subject. We really dont even know how safe it is,...what the total effect is on our bodies. Its not a benign nutrient, but a potent catalyst with the obvious potential to kill life forms, de-differentiate our cells and travel into the brain.

max