Dang, I meant to say I made that batch in a lead crystal vessel.
N.

From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>odd situation
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 00:42:05 +1030

Funny you should mention lead crystal.  I made a batch a couple of years ago
{still got some left} and it went brown in no time at all whilst in storage.I
also put it down to the lead in the crystal.  I won't throw it out though,
comes in handy for the odd emergency situation.

I got one of our daughters to spray some on her tonsils when they developed
white lesions {tonsillitis}, cleared it up next day.  I suspect it was
tonsillitis cos I used to get that a couple of times each year when I was
working my trade, left the trade and haven't had it since.
Put it this way, I have never known these lesions to disappear basically
overnight, and it's usually a sure sign of onset of tonsilitis from my
experience of many bouts of it?
N.