From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: CS>odd situation
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012, 12:10 PM

  something leached out of the plastic and contaminated
it [I'd toss it]

ode

At 06:36 PM 5/16/2012 -0700, you wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if someone can
help?  About 6 weeks ago I made some CS to take with me on a
trip.  I made it with a silver puppy and it was perfectly clear and
seemed potent.  I put it in a Rubbermaid plastic water container and
carried it with me.  After about 3 weeks on the road it turned a
brownish color.  Can anyone tell me why this happened and if it is
still good to use?

Thanks. PT