It can add nitrogen, if there are nitrides in the air, such as during a thunderstorm, or if you have smog. It will definitely add CO2 producing silver carbonate though.

Marshall

On 5/21/2012 8:11 PM, Trem wrote:
Shows that bubbling is poor practice.  Adds nitrogen to the water increasing
PPM readings.  Probably a Silver Edge unit....right?

Trem

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernadette Burch [mailto:bernade...@pa.net]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:26 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>A question, please

I made CS today, but had to leave the house while it was bubbling.  I asked
my husband to turn it off about an hour after I left.  Needless to say, he
forgot.  My TDS meter is registering 61.1.  My question is should I throw
this away.  I drink my CS at a reading of 6 to 12.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.  Thank you.

B.

Off-Topic discussions:<mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>