From: highfie...@internode.on.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Neville / Re: CS>A question, please
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 12:50:02 +1000

Just wondering Neville - is
there no way to reduce the concentration of this?

Jane

  From:
  Neville
  Munn

  I wouldn't throw it away.  Praps leave it in storage for a
  while, then decant leaving any and all settlement behind.

  Will be ideal for open wounds and/or a throat/tonsil gargle.  You
  will still be absorbing some sublingually anyway when you gargle.

  I'd be keeping it for emergency situations, especially animals, and I'd
  be using it sparingly, could be a good thing to have on hand.

> I made CS
  today, but had to leave the house while it was bubbling. I asked my husband
  turn it off about an hour after I left. Needless to say, he forgot. My TDS
  meter is registering 61.1.