Hi Neville,

Well by now, both you and Bernadette, should have received <private> emails,
with (4) pix showing set-up
for DIY air-filter/(scrubber) using extra quart-jar, holding water into which
(raw/dirty) air, from a fish-tank
pump, gets washed-clean of excess dirt, smoke, mold-spores, (even puff of
Kangaroo Gas) if needed?<g>

Unlike Saint Mike, I'm not SAINT...don't need to Preach-to-World!  No prayers
needed...at CSI~Group?
[FYI: I really do feel sorry for problems he is having in CELL, but I will soon
post-info on Doks DIY~SIP]

On-Call,
Dok [;D   <~ notice I'm wearing doktor mask, so ya can't see ME Grinning
(Ear-to-Ear) under face mask!

P.S. Mr. Redfox...ya may be wise and frugal saving mistakes down under,  but
ol' Dok CAN still Decant...
Great preserving EIS Brewing errors from World Down-Under, but in Heaven,
Angles water Garden~LoL

Sorry, Neville...just don't have time to let you 'Tie-me-Kangaroo-Down"
right~now...cheer leaders waiting,
but after reading <private> email... let me know if interested in-offer, to
feature pix...of your DIY package?
CSI-Group will only offer members D-I-Y Information & Pictures...so everyone
still vents Gas right here~