I personally don't like having Roundup GMO into my food.

PT

From: Steve G [mailto:chube...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:33 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>This is Worrisome -- Now it is our Tomato

When they play around with hybrids, I have no qualms, it is just the natural
process with some coaxing.    I'm not so comfortable with other methods, but
mostly I want nothing to do with inserting weird genes not found in the
species.  I've heard that some GMO plants have taken animal DNA of one kind
or another and inserted it into plants.  Don't know if that's true or not.

So I'm open to GMO if it is not reckless.    So I suppose if the GMO was
being done in China, for instance, I wouldn't want to have anything to do
with it considering their total disregard for human safety.

Steve