This is good information you provided and I hope people pay attention. No
one knows the full ramification of GMO's on our health, especially our DNA
structure. I've read that the sharp increase in auto immune illnesses are
due to GMO's. GMO;s just have too many unknowns to be consuming it.

Olushola

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:20 AM, phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net