PTFerrance wrote:
Did you read St Armand's work?
Yes, and many other sources of info about his guai protocol praising it. I do understand how it is supposed to work.
 The point of taking the guaif was to
mobilize the toxins in the muscles.  Initially it would cause more pain but
over time, as the toxins were washed out the pain was supposed to diminish.
Doesn't sound like you got past the initial stage.
I had and have zero interest in increasing my pain for long months or years before seeing results. I was already disabled with pain...
sol