From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 8:53 am
Subject: CS>Warning on computer virus from our local Tampa Bay News

I don't know how many of you watch the news but this morning our local channel
13 news gave a warning out of Washington that there is a bad
virus the FBI has had contained but for some reason the block will be lifted
and if you haven't checked to see if your computer is infected by
Monday you are going to have serious computer problems.  They gave the
following web site and I've copied it and the page that comes up when
you go to the site.  Mine thankfully was green.  If it turns red there is a
problem and there is another web site at the bottom that you will have to
go to that fixes the problem I think.  I did not see the program personally but
my husband did and wrote the site down for me.

To check for virus to go:

http://www.dns-ok.us/

DNSChanger Check-Up

DNS  Resolution = GREEN

  Your computer appears to be looking up IP addresses correctly!

  Had your computer been infected with DNS changer malware you would have seen
a red background. Please note, however, that if your ISP is redirecting DNS
traffic for its customers you would have reached this site even though you  are
infected. For additional information regarding the DNS changer malware,  please
visit the FBI's website at:
  http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/november/malware_110911