snopes is run by a husband and wife team, thats it!! if you trust that???

-----Original Message-----
From: slickpicker <slickpic...@cox.net>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: Judy Knowlton <judydownma...@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 2:29 pm
Subject: RE: CS>Warning on computer virus from our local Tampa Bay News

"I am always astonished when I read outrageous comments about a competent
overnment employee."
LOL - thanks for providing some levity to this usually-serious forum.

--- Judy Knowlton <judydownma...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
 am always astonished when I read outrageous
omments about a competent government employee.
olitics seems to make us forget our ability to
se logic and common sense!
nyway, checking Snopes.com -- a trusted
ebsite -- gives this information.  It is TRUE
ttp://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/dnschanger.as

JudyDownMaine
.