From: drumr...@stny.rr.com
Subject: Re: CS>Warning on computer virus from our local Tampa Bay News
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:16:51 -0400
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

I thought, a while ago, that the list had covered the inappropriateness of
political comment in a group that's supposed to feel safe for everyone seeking
to heal themselves. This just isn't done, and the people who do it, I consider
social 'viruses' to the peace and civility of the group. Why these
transgressions seem to happen only on this list, I don't know. Other health
lists seem to be able to govern themselves and respectfully restrain
themselves.
Be well, or at least, be better,Léna

On Jul 7, 2012, at 2:03 PM, glendajma...@aol.com wrote:this is just a ploy from
holder and his  cronies including obummer to gain access to your ip address,
and your system at a later date. Do not believe a word they say, about not
comprising your computer. Why would they care about a virus????? unless they
are the virus???