no not lately...
my black rope that it comes with broke
i think i have to get a new one
otherwise it will be too short...
but thanks for talking about this...
i was thinking it was just me....
it prompted me to get a new rope
and put it back on to see if it will do anything...
they are expensive if you don't already have one
i find them a benefit
i muscle test a benefit too
but you have to weigh the price against it too
because to me now that i'm stronger, i don't notice anything huge

curious since it is magnetic in nature if that's what caused
my cpa boss's 2 mini strokes last week
he also felt like he was having heart attack
(got it checked out and turned up nothing)

also just to mention, when 'they' do their scalar waves (haarp program)
i get an emotional reaction...
the bach flower helps with this
do you get emotions with it too?
emotions are usually detox stuff for sure

or just flu-like stuff?

if it's flu-like stuff i'd probably opt for the standard process congaplex
that's my cure-all for when i don't feel well
(when it's strep it's 12 a day, mostly everything else is 6 a day)
if you haven't tried that yet it can be a real life saver

Maple Springs Farm
Farm Store - Maple Syrup, Custom Embroidery, Etched Glass, Shoo-fly pie, Funny
Cake Pie, Emu Oil, Dog Art Prints, Handmade Soap and More...
http://www.maplesprings.com
On-Line Cookbook
http://www.maplespringsfarm.com