You ask about CS for animals. When I replaced my dogs' drinking water for
CS, they drank two to three times as much. They knew what they needed. I
don't give the dogs CS all the time, only when they need it. However, since
silver appears to be an essential nutrient, it's reasonable to assume that
one should drink it on occasion even if one isn't ill. I knew a health
professional who used it for regular drinking, cooking, everything-and he
said his children were the healthiest of any kids he'd ever seen.

You mention fearing you'll get shingles (from the Herpes virus) as an adult
because you had chicken pox when you were a child. Adults who had chicken
pox as children typically don't get shingles. It's adults who did NOT have
chicken pox earlier in their lives who generally get shingles.

For weight reduction, there's a good article on Mercola's website today
about this:

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/08/10/fat-not-glucose.
aspx?e_cid=20120810_DNL_artNew_1

Aside from diet, IF part of your weight problem is due to adenovirus, the CS
should help with that IF it can reach the viruses. Former smokers often have
problems with weight gain. You may need to reset the hypothalamus. Look up
"Simeons HCG."

I encourage you to purchase a CS generator, especially as it seems you'll be
using a lot of silver. The generator will pay for itself in no time. You may
also want to get a distilled water maker. I got mine from Sears for about
$130 including tax.

Be well,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com