Our dog that has serious incontinence is on one medication and a couple of
supplements. the medication is Proin, and she gets two in the morning, one at
bedtime.
the supplements are Vetri-Science Bladder Strength. And Nature's Sunshine
Urinary Maintenance.  if I stop the med, her incontinence kicks in. same thing
happens if I stop one or both of the supplements. only if I give her all three
twice a day does the incontinence stop. no way would I make this dog an outside
dog: she is my heart dog and she does programs for children with me. I cannot
recommend this treatment highly enough.

Joyce Miller

 PL