Back to dogs, My brother has a 2yr old dobie that was spade and now leaks
urine.  She doesn't even know when it happens.  Is there anything that canhelp
her.  He lives in Florida and she drinks lots of water due to heat.  He has had
to make her an outside dog but would love to have herinside.  She is a
wonderful dog.  Is there any operation that could correct what went wrong
during the spading process that caused this?  She is a big (110 lb)girl, a
dream dog that was ruined due to the operation. Dianne