I remember you recommending Panatrol to me years ago and although I tried to buy some from the US they messed me around so much I never bought it! $54 a bottle I think they wanted. We started on the Brooks protocol but both of us developed such severe vertigo & dizziness we had to stop. Could have been the products we chose as I had previously had no problem with Harry Deihl's products but couldn't find them this time & no longer available in Australia

Jane

My wife started this a couple of weeks ago without the CMO and the results have been better than ANYTHING else she has tried. Previously the best results were from a product called Panatrol.

Marshall