From: Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, October 8, 2012 8:44:26 PM
Subject: Aches & pain was // Re: CS>Prostatitis

But on the ayurveda group Mridula was recommending 1/4 tsp cinnamon with 1
tablesp of honey in hot water before food in the mornings & we just started
that
this morning - will let you know how it goes. According to Mridula people were
having miraculous results with it.  This is for aches & pains of, I gather,
arthritic origin.

Jane