 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2012, 22:08
Subject: RE: CS>Beck blood purifier

Decant...Pouring off liquid leaving some liquid behind which may have
observable settlement or sediment in the bottom of the storage vessel.

To all who replied...So, it would appear there is never any settlement
observable in the bottom of the containers after being in storage for a while -
interesting.

Thanks for that everyone.

N.