Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:35:08 -0700
Subject: Re: CS>More anti-Ag propaganda
From: aubuchon.da...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

My point is that if they are digested in the stomach acid, then the particles
may be turned into salts in the stomach acid according to the linked paper's
opinion.  The capping agents would not protect it in this case.  If the capping
agents are not digested, then they continue to cover the particles and result
in low exposed surface area to interact with bugs.  The same issue that occurs
with silver proteins.

But of course these are all one of a billion hypotheses.  One could just as
easily say some particles get through the mucous membranes, etc.
David