 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:19 AM
Subject: RE: CS>More anti-Ag propaganda

Ah Hah.  OK, just out of interest I'll continue with this line of thought for a
bit Mike, if you have no objections.  If a given silver product is designed to
be released in the small intestine {and I am obviously referring to particulate
silver here} then my assumption would be *that* is where the start of the
'friendly flora' problems would originate, i.e. in the intestine, *that* would
make some sense.

Dependant on the amount of silver, i.e. particulate silver, being introduced or
released into the intestine would dictate how severe that flora would be
affected, hence the perceived necessity for the addition of a probiotic to be
introduced.

While it's an interesting concept, at this point in time I am unable to support
such a concept.  On the face of it, it seems one would be trying to eradicate
one problem only to create or encourage another?  As the silver passes through
affecting the 'friendly flora' the probiotic follows behind replacing it.  That
poses the question of how long after the ingestion of a given silver product
would one need to ingest a probiotic?  Can't be immediately after as there is
the possibility of the remnants of silver remaining affecting the probiotic,
and if it's too long after then the preceding silver efficacy may be
compromised, meaning the person is back to square one?

I just don't see the point or benefit when our product contains a given
quantity of particles anyway.  I think it's 'techno-babble' personally.  Could
be wrong, but I'd need more convincing before I'd ever entertain the idea of
purchasing any product such as this.  Correct me if I'm wrong here but
particles are clusters of ions are they not?  Does that mean 'their' particles
are of a different structure or nature, i.e. powdered silver for example?

N.