I guess that at the end I can take 1 table spoon of each kind . The pure partical, and the one that contains mainly IONs.

However with the exception of the suggestion to contact Frank Key (to obtain CS with mostly partciles) I still dont have a response for the rest of the questions :)

Alex

On 11/28/2012 09:49 PM, Neville Munn wrote:
I'd have to agree with Bob, I don't understand why anyone would want a high concentration of particulate silver either, to me it has a limited application {opinion}.

Example: Open wound healing...While high particle concentration may assist in preventing infection from outside influences, there are minimal Ag+ ions present. It's the Ag+ ions that dedifferentiate cells back to stem cell thus redifferentiating those cells to regenerate original tissue at the injury site which assists in healing the wound with minimal or nil scarring.

I'd opt for a higher concentration of Ag+ ions in a solution rather than higher concentration of particulate silver for most any application, best of both worlds to me. And if one wishes to maximise Ag+ ion concentration, then ingest or apply it immediately after cessation of the brewing process before they have time to form ion clusters {particles} thus losing that positive electrical charge.

This of course is just my opinion.

N.

From: bbane...@earthlink.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Special CS Silvercillin patent (*99% silver particles) - Possible to produce it at home?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:33:21 -0800

Alex,

I don’t know why you would want 100% particulate silver in the first place. It is the silver ions that do the killing of pathogens. Particles must be ionized before they do anything otherwise they are inert. Silver ions hold a positive charge and are attracted to negatively charged pathogens (most are). Particles have no charge thus no attraction. Silver must come in contact with a pathogen to destroy it. There are some interesting silver solutions on the market now… one is silver tetroxide Ag4O4. This is more bioavailable than other forms. It can steal multiple electrons at a time as opposed to ionic silver which only steals one, this making it more active. Go to alternative-health-concepts.com for more info. Good luck.

Bob