If you run an EIS geneator with just a touch of Hydrogen Peroxide in the water, it will make a high particle count...most likely pure silver particles [They aren't brown] by the reasoning following.

Too much H2O2 and conductivity never goes up and large mirror like silver flakes form and settle out, later oxidized by the Peroxide into black balls on the bottom of the container.

I recently ran a batch [using SWAP polarity switching] started with leftovers of several other batches, one had been cleared up with H2O2 and I forgot it had. SO, a small amount of peroxide was there and the batch came out with a very heavy milky white TE and virtually nothing settling out. [Why did it do that, I asked me ?] OH !! That's when I remembered that peroxide treated batch remnant tossed in there. [6 drops of 3% per quart with about 1/4 cup of that in a half gallon of distilled] Apparently, how much H2O2 used is key to controlling the particle size and ratio to ionic content.

Reading several patents, the use of H2O2 is mentioned. [but not where, how or how much, when ..which all make a difference in the results] Particularly the patent for Tetrasilver Tetroxide [pure silver particles with an oxide coating] and several copy cats who cannot use that term without encountering patent infringement problems. [Like ABL American Biotech Labs ] The idea promoted is that the oxides ON the sliver aid in ion exchanges in vivo.

If you add H2O2 to very fresh EIS, it will flash brown, an appearance like Tetra Silver.
 [ **IS** that Tetra Silver?   I dunno. ]
Go right ahead and try this at home.

Now, if you have an ultra centrifuge to herd those brown particulates to the outer regions where they can be scooped out to concentrate them ????
Reduced ionic content, increased particulate content.
An AA Spec only tells total silver content regardless of form.

..and no, it's not light being absorbed that makes the 'silver suspension' look brown...it's the brown color of the oxide coating ON the silver, absorbing light. Pure Silver reflects light in virtually all the visible spectrum...that's why it's used to make mirrors.
Finely divided silver dust appears white in white light...dry or in suspension.

Electro sputtering is done in a vacuum...hard to keep a liquid, liquid in a vacuum...and the vacuum, a vacuum. But, now you CAN buy [electro sputtered ? ] nano-silver dust [mostly made in India for industrial applications ] from the same lab supply houses that sell Mild Silver Protein [MSP] powder and Silver Nitrate.

http://www.mknano.com/
  is a source

  [Oddly, STRONG Silver protein powder has less silver content than the Mild ]
If I recall, the average particle size of nano-silver dust is around 5 to 40 nanometers. [.05 to .04 microns]

Ode