Hello all,

Thanks for the answers, it seems that most of the answers where addressing why I should prefer IONs instead of PARTICLES.. to respond to those who suggested that can somebody please explain me why Frank Key (owner of MesoSilver and CS LAB) prefer particle based colloidal silver due to its ability to be absorped by the blood stream AND at the same time avoid being converted to silver chloride in the stomach as ION based does? (Source: http://www.purestcolloids.com/notcs.php )

I appreciate the suggestion of adding a kind of acid to convert ionic to particlem, but isnt there a way to generate it without adding this acid? I dont think Mesosilver or Silvercillin who produce pure particle liquid add such acids.. How do they do it?

Thanks guys.

Alex