My heart breaks for you. I don't know your situation and why you will be
forced to do this. If this is the case though, alternatively you must do
some digging to see what you can do to prevent problems after the shots. I
had to receive an MMR shot against my will in order to keep my job. I am a
health care worker. Individual work places can make it a requirement and if
you don't like it you can leave. I had to make a hard decision. I did
however do everything in my power to stall, took homeopathic advice and
remedies, took MMS, used ice immediately after on the area, I can't even
remember now all that I did. It takes some digging and preparing. Get his
system ready first! I pray for you and everyone that one day we will see
sanity reign in proper testing and stop hurting everyone in the face of the
almighty dollar.