Valerie <valq22...@yahoo.com> wrote: I have been researching, hoping to find
different ways to hopefully counteract the ill effects of vaccines and have
been mostly unsuccessful.

==============================

Valerie,

Get the child to a good homeopath IMMEDIATELY. There are remedies that can
either partially or completely correct the negative effects of vaccines.
Thuja is commonly used, but be aware that each individual is different and
what is appropriate for one may not "work" for another. This is why I
suggest a consultation with a homeopath. Some homeopaths work by phone.

You can also try Gemmotherapy. In effect, Gemmotherapy is stem cell therapy
from plants. See my review of a book on Gemmotherapy at

http://www.amazon.com/Gemmotherapy-N-H-D-Anthony-Speroni-N-D/dp/0557150981/r
ef=sr_1_1?s=books
<http://www.amazon.com/Gemmotherapy-N-H-D-Anthony-Speroni-N-D/dp/0557150981/
ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354893788&sr=1-1&keywords=speroni+gemmothera
py> &ie=UTF8&qid=1354893788&sr=1-1&keywords=speroni+gemmotherapy

or http://tinyurl.com/bgwlydv (same page, tiny URL) which describes in more
detail what Gemmotherapy is. The book is worth buying so you can use the
tinctures effectively. You can purchase Gemmotherapy tinctures for as little
as $11/bottle. One of the remedies is specifically mentioned in relation to
ill effects of vaccines, but all of the remedies deal with organs and
systems of the body to help them clean out and repair themselves.

Gemmotherapy is great for almost anything that ails you. I highly recommend
it. It's gentle and safe for children.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com