The 15hz and 2500hz are said to penetrate the body more deeply than the
original 30 khz Hulda Clark frequency. I have gotten good results with the all
of the zapper frequencies though.

Steve
---- Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
I've only ever used 30KHz zappers.  There must be some rationale for the
other frequencies though.

Dan

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:20 PM, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I just got a 3 frequency zapper (15Hz, 2.5KHz and 30KHz) and there is no
> printed material that came with it on choosing the best frequency.  All my
> books are in storage.  Can someone help me out?  I zap 7 minutes and rest
> 20 minutes for 3 cycles, I've read but I don't know if I do each cycle with
> the same frequency or if I go from one frequency to the next.  Does anyone
> know how to proceed?
> Thanks.
> Merry Christmas.
> PT