A note that the actual frequency will be quite high, nowhere near an audio band. The way Rife achieved this was a mixing of a radio carrier frequency and the audio. It was the harmonic that was the effective frequency. An excellent document is found here

http://www.rifevideos.com/the_rife_machine_report.html

Using sub harmonics may not work because there is damping, and likely it is very high. A child can make a swing work by the addition of energy tuned to the resonant frequency, but the same thing is very difficult if the swing were in water.

To really be effective, I think one would have to calculate the heterodyned frequencies of the radio carrier and the audio, and use a small sweep also. You can build your own and save a lot of money, which is what I did, based on Bare's Rife-Bare workbook. This page gives more information on the Rife method

http://www.rifevideos.com/dr_rife_and_philip_hoylands_3.3mhz_sweep.html