From: Lena Guyot
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:29 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: CS>blending versus juicing: my 2¢

I've retired my Champion juicer! Even with feeding the pulp through several
times, I know there was loss of nutrients by that method. Unable to afford a
Vitamix, I'm making smoothies and juices with my Nutribullet (not to be
confused with less powerful MagicBullet) and have increased my organic
raw-veggie/fruit intake to a much higher level.

The convenience of this helped compliance. Compliance is a factor to be
considered. The Champion was such a pain to clean that it languished on my
counter, unused, a lot. The Nutribullet gets used several times a day. Even
some of my Vitamix friends prefer the Nutribullet for easy use.

No, I don't have any commercial, vested interest in this product and I don't
know how durable it will be, long-term, but it's performed well for almost 8
months.

Be well,
Léna