Should GMO food be blended, or juiced?  Which is better?

From: Alan Jones
Sent: Friday, 04 January, 2013 16:39
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>blending versus juicing

Apologies if this is too off topic or covered before.

Is there any consensus in the blender versus juicing debate, wrt which one (a)
damages nutrients less and (b) which results in the most absorb-able output?

I read lots of claims both ways but I wonder if there is any real evidence
supporting any of the claims?

It seems logical to me that both do about the same amount of "damage" to the
food, even the expensive juicers like a Norwalk, no?

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>