From: Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 10, 2013 8:14:28 AM
Subject: Re: CS>blending versus juicing

Interesting, so far no evidence?

I did some googling and found LOTS of claims.  I did find a mention of
evidence,
so far can't find the source (see below).  BTW the juice press looks
interesting, I'm thinking of building one using a Harbor Freight $13 4 ton
press.

    http://www.thejuicepress.co.uk/

Jerome Bailey  (a US chemist) found that using a combination of the Champion
Juicer  with a juice press the last 10% of the juice contained the highest
levels of vitamins and minerals.
It  seems that the last ten percent of juice comes out with a far higher
content than the first ten percent. Efficient pulping and pressingresults in a
higher percentage of nutrients being extracted (up to 30%  more*), even if the
quantity of juice extracted remains the same.

Using a juice presswith an electric juicer makes perfect sense for the most
nutritious juice.
Buy One Today!!
*Calcium data from 2.5 kg carrots
        *      Champion Juicer                   1458 mg
        *      Champion Juicer + Press     2708 mg
--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)