From: Lena Guyot [mailto:drumr...@stny.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:56 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS and RA: LOW DOSE NALTREXONE VS THYROID

I sent this earlier but it mustn't have gone through.
You can get naltrexone (called Naltima) from the offshore source,
alldaychemist.com <http://alldaychemist.com/>  without a prescription. Then,
by putting one tablet in a bottle of 50 ml of distilled water and shaking,
you have just made low-dose-naltrexone.(actually better than dealing with a
compounding pharmacy where sometimes other fillers are added) Most people
start with just a drop of this LDN (one ml), and slowly work up to perhaps
4.
alldaychemist.com <http://alldaychemist.com/>  is reputable: many of us have
used them in several groups. The prices are low, shipping costs a bit high
and delivery is at least 2 weeks. They don't take credit cards; just money
orders now.Their products are all excellent quality.
Be well,
Léna