From: Bob Banever [mailto:bbane...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:05 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Tooth infection

Be very careful of pulling wisdom teeth.  I would use a Godzilla zapping
device to get rid of any potential infections before I would pull any teeth.
You can damage the lingual (and other) nerves permanently if you aren't
careful and that would cause a lifetime of pain and suffering in your jaw
and tongue.  My lingual nerve was damaged from an injection of articaine for
a root canal procedure.  It was a full 7 years before I was able to heal the
nerve and those seven years were hell on earth.  Constant burning pain in
the tongue 24/7 along with many other horrific sensations and taste
alterations.  I'm fine now thanks to acupuncture, B vitamins and cannabis
(yes, cannabis is neurogenic, it causes nerves to grow).  I now use a
Godzilla whenever I have a painful tooth and it never fails to kill the
bacteria causing the problem whether in a root or tooth.

  _____