Of course, having the right sinuses to accept implants is important.
PT

________________________________
From: Del <d...@altsystem.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, March 14, 2013 7:03:17 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection

Don’t believe everything you hear without checking on it.
I have had a mouthful of titanium implants for several years with zero
problems.
I know several other people who have too.
The key is getting them done by people who really know what they are  doing.
And then keeping them clean, just like natural teeth.
I hear there are now ceramic implants, don’t know much about them.

Del