You could do a partial plate...
PT

________________________________
From: Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, March 14, 2013 8:45:41 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection

I had to have a wisdom tooth extracted a couple of months ago.  It had had a
mercury filling removed and had ozone treatment and a partial crown a year ago,
but it became abscessed.  The dentist said that I had two choices, root canal
or
extraction.  He said that he wouldn't have root canals for himself or his
family
since the bacteria hides in the roots and even ozone cannot get rid of all of
it.  I hate having this huge gap and often quit smiling to cover it (even
though
the kids say it doesn't really show.)  The dentist said that I could be
evaluated for an implant in 5 or 6 months, but that one would cost $4,500.  I
guess I'll have to get used to the gap.  = (

Pat

Archives: