I make an allergy tea for my boyfriend with  great results. Every year his
allergies get better and better. I also sell it at my local farmers market
and get really good feedback. Its made of equal parts:

Stinging nettle
Ginko biloba
Peppermint
Rosemary
Mullein
Skullcap

Take one cup tea a day for preventive.  And twice daily or as needed for
accute attacks. Add tablespoon of local honey like Lena says. Always better
if any or all of the herbs are grown locally.

Good luck!

Heather