I have ordered from All Day 3 times with zero issues.  First time I ordered
a small amount to try it, second time I ordered a year's worth and this
last time I ordered a couple years worth.  You order the full strength
Naltrexone and then mix it with 50 ml distilled water and pull off the dose
from that.  I settled at 4 mg (ml).  People tend to use 3 mg - 4.5 mg.  You
might want to check out some of the LDN info.  I have ulcerative colitis
and that is what originally drew me to the drug - BTW - that is in full
remission.  The improved overall health is a nice bonus - off all other
meds.

http://www.alldaychemist.com/

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/        good general info spot

I have some of the studies and articles - a couple on crohn's (similar to
ulcerative colitis) and one specific to pain management (another issue for
me post car accidents).  So if any of that is of interest let me know and I
can send.  Not sure if I can attach to emails that go out to the group.

Jaxi