Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:58:07 -0500
Subject: Re: CS>hello! Migraines and food alergies.
From: jaxi.sch...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Define many days ... it takes quite awhile for all that to work out of your
system and for your system to re-calibrate.  If you had said many months and no
change  ... okay ... but many days ... shrugs ... not enough of a trial IMO

I used to get almost daily migraines and now only get 1 maybe 2 a month - and
rarely bad enough to have to pull out the big drugs now where I used to live on
them
Oh and I generally wake up with them when i get them as well I think that is
fairly common.

Jaxi