From: Cyndi <cyndi...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, April 28, 2013 8:55:48 AM
Subject: CS>Silver Sol

There is a Yahoo group called germkiller which usually sticks to electronic
currents to heal but the owner of the group just posted that cs is no good,
that
it doesn't do anything taken internally and that we should all be using Silver
Sol instead. What is it, does anyone know?

She gave a link
http://www.rxsilver.com/html/silver_sol_versus_colloidal_si.html

When I posted that I've had successes with cs she refused to post that. I'm
kinda pissed that she would post what she did and not let anyone refute her.

Cyndi